verse


Monday, September 10, 2012

A bazillion blessings

I just have to share the bazillion blessings we've experienced this week from family and friends:

1) This group of friends. What we'd do without them, I have no idea. They are a constant source of spiritual encouragement and "iron sharpening iron." They are also tons of fun and FULL OF LOVE for God and others.









2) Encouragement from sisters in Christ. Yesterday I received two different blessings of encouragement: one in the form of TONS of promises from Scripture, helping us remember the truth and awesomeness of our God as we follow His leading into adoption, and the other from a dear lady who expressed the desire of the older generation to financially support us and other young couples in pursuit of adoption. Each was uniquely uplifting and used by God to encourage our hearts.

3) God's CONTINUED provision for our family as we seek His will. This week I was contacted (again) out of the blue by a missionary who I'd worked with while employed at WGM, asking if there was any chance I'd be interested in helping with a newsletter design. She didn't know if I still did that kind of thing. I smiled as God, for the third time in a few weeks, provided another "coincidental" opportunity to help fund our adoption while supporting another brother or sister in Christ. I am amazed at how He is so lovingly showing me His desire to provide for us in His own time and in His own way.

May you pause to count YOUR blessings today and reflect on the deep love of the Father that He so richly lavishes on us!

No comments :

Post a Comment